Monday, April 4, 2011

WEEKLY INSPIRATION

This passage is from the beautiful book, "Creative Visualization," by Shakti Gawain. 
I hope it inspires you to be your best self and reach for your dreams.

“Every day in every way I’m getting better and better.
Everything I need is coming to me easily and effortlessly.
My life is blossoming in total perfection.
I have everything I need to enjoy my here and now.
I am the master of my life.
Everything I need is already within me.
Perfect wisdom is in my heart.
I am whole and complete in myself.
I love and appreciate myself just as I am.
I accept all my feelings as part of me.
I love to love and be loved.
The more I love myself, the more love I have to give others.
I now give and receive love freely.
I am now attracting loving, satisfying relationships into my life….”

No comments: