Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthday Weekend Wardrobe

Yesterday was my birthday, which meant a weekend full of fun times with family and friends! 
What to wear oh what to wear?

1st Stop = PARK

I started with a base of a burnt orange cowl neck shirt from Express, a pair of lace cropped leggings from Forever 21, a mini denim skirt from Diesel and black leather Miss Sixty boots. Hmm...missing something...a lace headband scarf to continue the lace.
What a beautiful day! Just had to throw on a long cardigan and sunglasses...and we were good to go!

2nd stop = MY BIRTHDAY PARTY

The next night was my birthday party. A mix of '70s and '80s all the way!
I decided to put my hair up for a change, so I added a punch of lip color, some lashes and chandelier earrings. Flared jeans, a lace tank and a fringed little jacket was my outfit of choice for a great night of dinner and dancing with wonderful friends...

3rd and final stop = MY ACTUAL BIRTHDAY

 And finally, for my actual birthday on the last day of this beautiful weekend, I paired two variations of blue denim with a floral pop in the form of a scarf. 

Who doesn't love opening presents, especially when one is a pair of fabulous platform shoes and another is a super comfortable and chic sweater!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT SEEMS YOU HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. I LOVED YOUR DAY AT THE PARK OUTFIT SO MUCH.

Sarah Nelson said...

Happy Birthday Miss Fabulous-ity!

Michelle Garrison Hough said...

Sad I missed it... and I love the boho chic biker chick look! :)