Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Farmer's Market

I have been LOVING the Farmer's Market on Saturday's this summer. The fresh veggies and new, interesting foods to try have been so fun! 


I bought a way-too-expensive Kombucha, but it was awesome, with red turmeric and a fresh brewed taste. Delish. $18 for a big bottle isn't something I can do all of the time, but to enjoy such a nutrient-rich, tasty drink over a few days with my son was a unique experience for the both of us and very enjoyable. 

I bought purple potatoes last week and wow were these the brightest potatoes I have ever seen! 
no filter - amazing purple
I bought super spicy raw cashews and brought them to work. Half were gone later that day because everyone loved them. I bought some more and brought them as a gift so everyone could share in the tasty nutrient-rich snacks. 

Hmm...what shall I look forward to this weekend? 



No comments: