Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend Wear

I went home for the weekend to hang out with my family and (shhh) help throw a surprise party, but the first stop was meeting my mother at the mall.

Now, I don't dress like most people in the mall do when I shop, so my mom's first comment was, "You look too nice!" and my reply? "Too nice? How can you look too nice? I dress like myself!"
I chose a red hat and ankle boots, a striped maxi skirt, and a sheer-sleeve boyfriend cardigan.

What do you wear to the mall? Do you feel comfortable or often stare at others who look more stylish or who are wearing something you wish you were? Do you like shopping in comfortable clothes or dress up to shop?




When dressing for the day, I thought of what I would be doing and realized I needed to be comfortable (I'd be in it all day and night) yet stylish and fun. I would be hanging out with the fam, going to a couple of stores and then throwing a surprise party for my parent's birthdays.

I decided on an LNA maxi dress with cut-out elbows, chunky flat boots, statement necklaces, and pin-straight hair.

What would YOU wear?




No comments: