Friday, March 4, 2011

European Fall Fashion 2011

The first from Milan, and the rest from Paris, Europe is GIVING it to us. With strong detailing, shine and points of view, these collections are beautiful.

 JUST CAVALLI

photo from stylesight.com
I am a bit more used to the craziness of Cavalli, but this funky vibe to ladylike dressing is welcome in my eyes! Often times, ladylike dressing is so stiff and stuffy, but this flowy and youthful collection is just the opposite.

BALMAIN


Consistent with the usual strong mini dress, the shiny slim pants and boots, metallic, foiling and leather, white "color", and gorgeous blazers gave the collection a bit of a rock 'n roll meets $$$ vibe.
GARETH PUGH


A newcomer in my list of vocabulary, Gareth gave us fancy pants, with diagonal stripes, sequins, leather, and metallic leggings. I love the strong shoulders paired with flowing drapery, and I LOVE the platform boots.

CARVEN


I can totally see Forever 21 pulling this collection into theirs. The printed sweaters, lace dresses, brocade coats, and plaid tops paired with full skirts looks youthful, funky and classic, together to form a collection for everyone.

No comments: