Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hot Mama!

Jennifer Lopez / J. Lo / Jenny From The Block
She looks amazing!

I actually think she looks the best she has EVER looked, after having twins. 
Just look at those gams!
I saw her at the VMA's a few years ago, and she was GORGEOUS, with a truly beautiful face and a great body. 
But something is different now, and I think it's all about fine tuning. Her hair is fierce, her style is every-changing and on point, and her body is more toned and it seems to be a bit slimmer as well. 

She looks HOT, with a maturity about her while still having that fun, flirty side. She has the type of body that says, "I work out. I eat right. And I love and accept my body, and I treat it well while still enjoying life." And what's better than that?

Need some fine tuning yourself? Start a program today! 
A+ Plan Nutrition & Style Consulting to learn more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you're right on...J-Lo has never looked better!