Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blanket Sweater Excitement

Remember the sweater I received for my birthday a few weeks ago?

This is how I styled it to wear to Wave Hill and for a beautiful walk around the neighborhood:

 Black ponte leggings, a black long sleeve shirt under the sweater, the Asos blanket cardigan, and a belt to add some "Spring Season" to it. I also added my Miss Sixty black motorcycle boots to add some punk and NY vibe, and I was set to go! 

That's what I love so much about this sweater. I can wear it loose or wrapped with a belt, like I did in these photos. SUCH different looks, and both so much fun! This was also the most comfortable outfit I've worn in awhile.

The next day, I styled another blanket sweater completely different for a more casual look, leaving it open and pairing it with blue denim skinny jeans, a burnout long sleeve, a silver grommet belt, and boots with pom poms hanging off of the back. I also braided a front piece of my hair and let the rest fall into natural waves.
How do you feel about the blanket sweater trend? Loving or hating?

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you decided to wear your sweaters. You look great in them and now I want to buy a new longer length sweater. Thanks for your suggestions.