Friday, February 10, 2012

THE UNKNOWN

I made a serious choice today. Some may call it admirable, others may call it stupid.

Every choice receives a different opinion from every person, and that's a beautiful thing. The most important question is, "Do you feel comfortable with your choice?"

The scariest decisions are also the most powerful moves and have the most impact. I was fearful, but I knew it was the right choice for my life - I choose passion, happiness, and the ability to utilize my skills while being shown respect and appreciation.

Most of all, I was fearful of the unknown...of not knowing what was to come afterwards. But we can not live in fear. We must own our decisions and stand tall. After all, stand for something or fall for anything, right?

You know the right decision for yourself. You know what your gut is telling you. You know what makes you squirm and what makes you feel safe. The most important thing is feeling safe, secure, and whole...and then you can achieve anything.

To the unknown of the future...to the bright bright future...

No comments: